This documentation contains installation of the SMS Gateway, functionality and support.
- Address book
- High availability
- Configuration Export Import
- Import contacts
- SSL support
- System users
- Incoming Messages
- Email to SMS
- HTTP API
- Message Routing
- Query message state
- Sending messages via the web interface
- Telegram Configuration
- Sent Messages
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there further modules for the SMS Gateway?
- Are there more powerful antennas for my SMS Gateway?
- I receive the message: "This is not a safe connection". What does this mean?
- Where can I find the serial number of my SMS Gateway?
- Are all software updates for my SMS Gateway free of charge?
- Should I deactivate the PIN request from my SIM card?
- What does the signal strength of the modem mean?
- Can I monitor the functions of the SMS Gateway?
- How do I get a license for my SMS Gateway?
- Can I reset my SMS Gateway to default settings?
- How does high availability function?
- How can I import checks into integrated monitoring?
- How can I update the firmware of my SMS Gateway?
- Where can I find the support informations of my SMS Gateway?
- Where can I find the features of my license?
- What are the different USB and network interfaces for?
- Where can I download software updates for my SMS Gateway?
- How to update a high availability cluster?
- How does Email to SMS function?
- Can I have a name instead of the telephone number shown as sender?
- Can my SMS Gateway receive and forward messages?
- Can I request a delivery confirmation for sent messages?
- Can the SMS Gateway send to landline numbers?
- Can I automate the sending of text messages?
- What is the maximum character length for sending SMS?
- Which services are compatible with my SMS Gateway?
- Can I replace my MultiModem® iSMS smoothly with a Braintower SMS Gateway?
- Connecting the SMS Gateway to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to WhatsUp Gold?
- Can I use Microsoft Outlook to send text messages?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Centreon?
- Can my SMS Gateway send notifications from Check_MK?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to SNAG-View?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Icinga 2?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Nagios or Icinga 1?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Paessler PRTG?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to GFI FaxMaker?
- Can i connect my SMS Gateway to Microsoft Exchange Online
- Can the SMS Gateway send its logs to a syslog server?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Monitos?
- Who can I ask if I need support?
- I have forgotten my "admin" password. What can I do?
- What is the meaning of CMS Error 350?
- The status of the modem shows “Unknown”. What can I do?
- How do i find the IP adress of my SMS Gateway?
- My SMS Gateway does not send SMS anymore
- Update was not successful, what do I do?
- Erste Hilfe zur Signalstärke
- Previous documentation versions
- Version 4
- Version 3